When installing Babe’s Fusion hair extensions, our Babe Protector Disks help protect the scalp and surrounding hair from the heat of the melting connector, as well as help keeping the section clean.
How To Use:
- Simply clip the disk to hair, right at the part line where the extensions are going to be installed.
- Follow the guidelines on the disk for the best result in placement.
- Pull a strand of hair through that matches the size and weight of the extension strand.
- Bond the extension as directed, using the Babe Melting Connector, and the disk will protect and steady the hair.
- When the bond is finished, slide the hair out through the slit.
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information